The Disability Foundation offers complementary therapies to anyone affected by a disability or chronic ill-health (whether seen or unseen, temporary or permanent); their families; carers and NHS staff. We also treat the non-disabled public.
We are currently seeking Therapists in all disciplines for the charity to provide appointments on-line or in person at our covid-secure Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to work with people with a wide range of health conditions and to be supported by a professional and supportive team.
We would like to hear from qualified therapists: in particular those practising massage therapy, reiki, reflexology, craniosacral therapy and hypnotherapy. All face to face appointments will be carried out within professional guidelines and all online work is conducted through TDF’s monitored Zoom/Teams accounts.
The Disability Foundation is a registered charity based in the grounds of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital (RNOH), Stanmore, London, HA7 4LP.
What we are looking for:
- Availability of a minimum of four hours per week.
- Qualification to practice from a recognised body.
- Up to date insurance documents.
- Satisfactory Disclosure & Barring Service certificate.
- Satisfactory references.
- Commitment of six to twelve months.
What we can offer you:
- Mentoring and support from TDF’s experienced team.
- Client appointments arranged.
- Future opportunities for Outreach work in care homes, hospices and hospitals.
- Treatment room and supplies provided.
- Travel expenses paid up to £15.00 per week,
N.B. All TDF staff and volunteers are required to undertake a COVID test every two weeks.
How to apply: Email your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org