Macmillan Cancer Centre, London seeks Complementary Therapist Volunteer.
UCLH is looking for experienced therapists who are able to deliver massage/reflexology/aromatherapy sessions to make a difference to their patients.
Complementary therapies can make a significant difference to the wellbeing of patients and their carers. They can provide a way to interact with patients, help reduce stress and anxiety, enable people to cope better with illness and pain control and relieve some of the symptoms or side effects of their treatments.
- To have studied and qualified in aromatherapy, massage, reflexology or reiki at a recognised college/school (ITEC equivalent) and have been practicing your therapies for at least a year. Registration with CNHC is desirable.
- To have your own insurance and be able to evidence this on request.
- Experience of delivering therapies in a health care setting and a clear understanding of what this entails.
- Contract: 6 months minimum commitment
- Hours: Minimum 3 Hours:10am-5pm Weekdays
- Site: UCH Hospital
- Town: London
- Salary: Voluntary
- Closing date: 24 June 2017 23:59