Please make sure you keep your registration up to date by taking the following steps:
- Check the date you are registered until which appears on your entry on the public register.
- Make sure the CNHC has your current email address.
- Look out for the CNHC renewal reminder emails which will be sent to you one month ahead of your registration expiry date.
- Check your inbox and spam folders for reminder emails.
How do I renew?
Renewing your registration is an online process. Follow these simple steps:
- Login to MyCNHC using the email address you registered with and your password*
- Click the Renew option
- Confirm the details requested
- Pay the renewal fee online by debit/credit card
Please note you will need to confirm at renewal that you have undertaken Continuing Professional Development (CPD) activities over the previous registration year. Click here for further information on CPD
*If you have forgotten your password contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 020 3668 0406
The cost for registration renewals is £65 for your first discipline. The fee for renewal of additional disciplines is £5 per discipline (to a maximum of four, after which it is free). Please click here to view CNHC's Fee Schedule
Please note with effect from Monday 2 October 2017 the CNHC renewal fee will be £68. Anyone completing their online renewal of registration up to midnight on Sunday 1 October 2017 will be able to renew at the current rate of £65.
What happens if I don't renew?
- If you do NOT renew, you will no longer be able to use the CNHC Quality Mark and you MUST remove the CNHC Quality Mark from your website and all publicity materials to avoid allegations of mis-representation
- Your entry will be removed from the CNHC public register
- You will no longer belong to an Accredited Register
- You will no longer be eligible to apply for jobs requiring CNHC registration
- You will no longer have access to a wide range of Resources