The election process for the Reiki Profession Specific Board (PSB) began on Monday 1 October 2018. Any Reiki registrant is able to stand for election, including those who are currently members of the Reiki PSB.
The timetable is as follows:
- Monday 1 October 2018: an email has been sent to all CNHC registered Reiki practitioners setting out the full details and inviting them to stand for election. Candidates are required to set out in no more than 600 words how their background and experience meet our essential criteria using the Election Statement Template provided
- Monday 22 October 2018: the deadline for receipt of election statements will be 5pm on this date.
- Tuesday 23 October 2018: election statements will be made available to the CNHC registered Reiki practitioners in the 'CNHC Resources' section of MyCNHC. All CNHC registered Reiki practitioners will be invited to vote.
- Tuesday 6 November 2018: closing date for voting will be midnight on this date.
- Wednesday 7 November 2018: successful candidates will be notified and results will be announced.
Please read for deadlines:
In order to stand for election practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Friday 28 September 2018.
In order to vote, practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Monday 22 October 2018.