The election process for the Healing and Hypnotherapy Profession Specific Boards (PSBs) will begin on Friday 6 April 2018.
Any registrant from Healing and Hypnotherapy is able to stand for election for the relevant PSB, including those who are currently members of the PSB.
The timetable is as follows:
- Friday 6 April 2018: an email will be sent to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline setting out the full details and inviting them to stand for election. Candidates are required to set out in no more than 600 words how their background and experience meet our essential criteria using the Election Statement Template provided
- Friday 27 April 2018: the deadline for receipt of election statements will be 5pm on this date
- Monday 30 April 2018: election statements will be made available to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline in the 'CNHC Resources' section of MyCNHC. All CNHC registered Healing practitioners and Hypnotherapists will be invited to vote electronically via SurveyMonkey
- Monday 14 May 2018: closing date for voting will be midnight on this date
- Tuesday 15 May 2018: successful candidates will be notified.
Please read for deadlines:
In order to stand for election practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Thursday 5 April 2018.
In order to vote, practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Sunday 29 April 2018.