Profession Specific Board Elections
The next round of Profession Specific Board (PSB) elections will begin on Tuesday 10 September 2019 for Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Shiatsu.
Profession Specific Boards (PSBs) are an important part of CNHC’s structure and ways of working. The members of the PSBs provide invaluable expert advice on issues such as the development of our policies and also allow members to be trained to sit on our Conduct and Competence panels. For more information about the role of a PSB member, click here.
The timeline of events are as follows:
- Tuesday 10 September 2019 – election process begins
- Tuesday 24 September – deadline for election statement submissions
- Friday 27 September 2019 – election statements to be published
- Thursday 10 October 2019 – closing date for voting
- Monday 14 October 2019 – successful candidates and names to be published
To start the election process, an email will be sent to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline setting out the full details and inviting them to stand for election. Using the Election Statement Template provided, candidates are required to set out in no more than 600 words how their background and experience meet our essential criteria.
Any CNHC registrant from Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Shiatsu is able to stand for election for the relevant PSB, including those who are currently members of the PSB
If have any queries about the election process, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3668 0406.