If you are self-employed, it is likely that you will need to submit a self-assessment tax return to HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) by 31 January 2019.
HMRC offers a host of resources including videos, e-learning, emails and online forums:
- HMRC Online Support for self-employed practitioners
- HMRC Online Support for Company Directors or practitioners running limited companies and / or employing staff
- Self-employed Business Expenses
- Simplified expenses for the self-employed
- HMRC YouTube Channel
- Small Business Online Forum for small businesses and the self-employed
- Sign up to HMRC’s free business help and education emails
Don’t forget to file your tax return to avoid a fine!
Click here for more guidance for CNHC registrants