Princess Alice Hospice in Esher, Surrey is looking for complementary therapists to volunteer for 2-3 hours a week with patients at the Hospice.
They would love to hear from practitioners in aromatherapy, healing, reiki, massage and reflexology.
Skills and personal qualities:
- ITEC or equivalent
- Registration with Complementary and Natural Health Council (CNHC)
- Own personal professional insurance
- Several years post qualification experience
- Good communication skills
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Able to work as a member of a team as well as independently
- A commitment to our values of integrity, compassion, accountability, respect and excellence
For further details about the role, please contact the Volunteering team on 01372 461856 or email@example.com