The Mulberry Centre offers support and information for people affected by cancer who live in west and south west London, offering practical ways of enhancing physical and emotional well-being.
The centre offers its services free of charge and the therapies offered are recognised as having positive benefits and are given with the aim of relieving stress-related symptoms.
They are specifically looking for qualified therapists (with at least one year’s experience) able to offer: Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology or Acupuncture.
They offer their volunteers:
- A robust induction, training and supervision with the Senior Therapist
- Professional development and events workshops and professional development days
- Therapy team get-togethers and networking
- Expenses up to a limit of 30 miles per day
- £50 p.a. towards any professional training course relevant to your role
- The chance to offer your practice to the real benefit of people in need.
Please contact Nisha Jani on 020 8321 6300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.