The election process for the Massage Therapy and Nutritional Therapy Profession Specific Boards (PSBs) will begin on Thursday 11 April 2019.
Any registrant from Massage Therapy and Nutritional Therapy is able to stand for election for the relevant PSB, including those who are currently members of the PSB.
The timetable is as follows:
- Thursday 11 April 2019: an email will be sent to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline setting out the full details and inviting them to stand for election. Candidates are required to set out in no more than 600 words how their background and experience meet our essential criteria using the Election Statement Template provided.
- Thursday 2 May 2019: the deadline for receipt of election statements will be 5pm on this date.
- Friday 3 May 2019: election statements will be made available to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline in the 'CNHC Resources' section of MyCNHC. All CNHC registered Massage Therapists & Nutritional Therapists will be invited to vote.
- Friday 17 May 2019: closing date for voting will be midnight on this date.
- Monday 20 May 2019: successful candidates will be notified and results will be published.
Please read for deadlines:
In order to stand for election practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Wednesday 10 April 2019.
In order to vote, practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Thursday 2 May 2019.