The election process for the Microsystems Acupuncture, Naturopathy and Sports Therapy Profession Specific Boards (PSBs) will begin on Monday 2 October 2017.
Any registrant from Microsystems Acupuncture, Naturopathy and Sports Therapy is able to stand for election for the relevant PSB, including those who are currently members of the PSB.
The timetable is as follows:
- Monday 2 October 2017: an email will be sent to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline setting out the full details and inviting them to stand for election. Candidates are required to set out in no more than 600 words how their background and experience meet our essential criteria using the Election Statement Template provided.
- Monday 23 October 2017: the deadline for receipt of election statements will be 5pm on this date.
- Tuesday 24 October 2017: election statements will be made available to the CNHC registered practitioners of each discipline in the 'CNHC Resources' section of MyCNHC. All CNHC registered Microsystems Acupuncture practitioners, Naturopaths and Sports Therapists will be invited to vote electronically via SurveyMonkey.
- Tuesday 7 November 2017: closing date for voting will be midnight on this date.
- Wednesday 8 November 2017: successful candidates will be notified and results will be announced.
Please read for deadlines:
• In order to stand for election practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Sunday 1 October 2017.
• In order to vote, practitioners must be registered for the relevant discipline no later than midnight on Monday 23 October 2017.