Nuffield Health is seeking a CNHC registered Nutritional Therapist / Personal Trainer to support the ongoing delivery of their Wellbeing initiatives at their Brodesbury Park Fitness and Wellbeing Centre in London.
This role will spearhead the delivery of Nutritional Services within a Fitness & Wellbeing Centre setting; ensuring clinical services are delivered to the highest possible standard and in line with all internal and external clinical requirements.
You will operate as an integrated member of a full clinical team, and assist in raising the profile & understanding of Nutritional Services within your centre and local market.
The Ideal Candidates will meet the following criteria:
- A-Level educated
- MSc, BSc or Diploma in Nutritional Therapy or Nutritional Medicine
- CNHC Registration and BANT membership
- Ability to effectively deliver nutritional advice to support a wide range of chronic health conditions
- Able to demonstrate expert Nutritional knowledge and basic understanding of all a wide range of health conditions.
- Extensive experience of engaging with individuals on all areas of Nutritional Therapy
In addition to a competitive salary, Nuffield Health offer additional incentives. They also provide training and development opportunities to progress your career and maintain their high standards of delivery.
- Hours: 16 hours per week
- Contract: Employed - Permanent
- Salary details: £24,000- £30,000 (pro rata)
- Location: London : Brondesbury Park
- Closing date: 26 July 2017