Job Opportunity for CNHC registrants at the British College of Osteopathic Medicine (BCOM) in London
The British College of Osteopathic Medicine( BCOM) is seeking to appoint a part-time Nutritional Therapist for academic year 2017-18 with a possibility of extension.
Duties will include:
- Teaching a Nutrition and Biochemistry module to Year 1 students of an Osteopathy and Naturopathy integrated Undergraduate Master's programme;
- Teaching basic biochemistry of macronutrient pathways, relevant additional pathways such as methylation and introduction to micronutrients, during a 3-term academic year, once a week for a 90 minute lecture
- Prepare and mark assessments and organise second marking
- Lead the module i.e. own module organization including assessments and timetabling for the module
- There is an opportunity for research collaboration
- There is also an opportunity to expand this role i.e. deliver lectures in new course developments (being planned)
- Must have current / ongoing CNHC registration and BANT membership
- Must have academic teaching experience preferably in higher education institutions
- Previous experience of managing/ leading academic modules is preferable but not essential.
- Must be IT literate and have good communication and team working skills.
Salary is competitive depending on previous experience & qualification. Other benefits to be discussed during the interview
APPLICATION DETAILS: Please click here for detailed job advert and application form. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE: Midnight, Sunday 09 April 2017
Added: 2017-03-09 12:44:34.597
Back to news page
Search the Register
To find a local complementary therapist, enter your own postcode or town/city and select how many miles from there that you want to search.
You can narrow your search by selecting a particular type of therapy from the drop down list.
Alternatively you can search for a therapist by name.